Friday, October 31, 2008

blog T1-58

There is a lot of firework today. I don’t get why Halloween is the ONLY time you can shoot them. I think they are really dangerous. My friend told me today that when she was walking home on one side of the street the other side were people who were shooting fireworks at them. They didn’t do it accidentally but on purpose. SCARY!!!!

Today we also went to watermania today we had a lot of fun there. We only swam for 2 hours and then we went and took a shower. This weekend I have more time to myself because I don’t have any lessons besides Chinese school. BOOOOO!!!!! I love the wave pool and the water slides. The blue water slide is the best because it goes the fastest out of the 2 water slides they have at watermania. The bad thing about the blue water slide is that because it’s like a tube and if you sit up straight you bump your head on the top of the slide. OUCH!!!! I didn’t go on the diving boards because I was scared of being bruised. I once jumped off the highest diving board but didn’t dive probably and got this HUMUNGOUS bruise.

Instead of going to tag day on Sunday I’m going on Saturday. I rather not go on either days but at least this Saturday would be better because I then get Sunday off.

No comments: