Tuesday, October 21, 2008

blog T1-48

I finished 2 of my book!!! Yeah me!!! I’m now trying to finish the last. It’s pretty interesting but I’ve read better. I’m trying to find a book at the school library but it seems to be checked out. BOOO!!!! I just had my afternoon school snack. It was fried rice and orange juice. YUM!!!! I’m almost done my model drawing.

The homework I have for today would be to do my math and study my many subjects and then I’m done. I might even do my English because it’s due on Thursday and if I do that on Friday (no school) I will only have to do my day 2 homework. YES!!!!

The soup I had yesterday was not barley and beef but veggie soup. I know I said that veggie soup was one of my favourite soups I meant that I like the soup when my grandma makes it. But my grandma is now busy taking care of my grandpa so she can’t make soup for me anymore. BOOO!!! I want to taste what barley and beef soup is like. I hope it’s good!

No comments: