Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog T1-30

When I got home today I had a two hour nap!!!! I really needed it for many reasons. First of all during the weekends I’m going to camp and might loss a lot of sleep. During the week I slept late due to my problem in dividing time, this is something I need to work on.

I might not be able to have morning tea with my grandparents on Sunday because I have to take a Sea Cadets Advance training test, which stink because I get butterflies when I take test and I’m also scared on not passing. During Camp I probably have to go swimming at water mania too. It’s not that I don’t like swimming it’s just that I don’t like wearing a swim suit.

My classmates keep asking me how I do my pen twirls. Now I know how the person I asked how to do a pen twirl felt. FUSTRATED and thinking it’s funny at the same time. I’m surprised at how many people don’t know how to do the pen twirl. UNBELIVABLE but now I know and I can teach them this “secret technique”.

No comments: