Sunday, October 19, 2008

blog T1-46

Right now I’m doing my math worksheets!!! They’re pretty easy but it’s going to take a long time to do. I’m going to have to do them quickly. I also have to MEMORIZE my French skit and study my fine arts. We’re having a test soon. I want to sleep but I can’t until I’ve finished all my homework!!! TOO MUCH TO DO TOO LITTLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I get to try a new soup! Or maybe I drank it before but didn’t know its name. It’s called barley and beef soup. My dad said that it’s really good. I can’t wait. YEAH SOUP!!!!!

Now I’m starting to read 3 books again. The book that I borrowed from my friend I’m still not finished. There are probably 45 more pages that I haven’t read because I’m reading other books. BAD ME!!! So right now if I finish my math worksheets and memorize my French and study for my fine arts test I might be able to fit in 10 pages before 10:00 p.m.

No comments: