Wednesday, October 15, 2008

blog T1-42

I’m trying to find some after school snacks but there aren’t any good choices. I as just about to eat some beef jerky and good thing I didn’t because there was this white stuff on it, I think it was starting to mold. EWWWW!!!!!! The white stuff looked like a spider web. Now that I mention spider web the one I saw out side my window is still there. The spider doesn’t seem to have moved from its spot. I think that is the shell of the spider. I look now and I see another spider about a meter away.

So I need to redo my science proposal like many of my other M.Y. classmates. BOOOO!!!! Anyways I just need to redo it that means fix the mistakes. Yesterday and today I went to visit my teacher. He seems to be doing fine but every time I get home I’m always later than my brother. I must speed walk or run next time.

No comments: