Thursday, October 30, 2008

blog T1-57

Today is the best day 2 so far. We only had to do a Science worksheet, 1 page. YES!!!! It’s probably because it’s Halloween. THANK YOU HALLOWEEN!!!! And then tomorrow all MYs and my PE class and other PE classes are going to watermaina. So we won’t have homework!!!! YES!!!! THIS IS THE BEST!!!!

The bad thing about this weekend is that I have to go to tag day this weekend. BOOO!!!! I don’t want to go, because this week I don’t have lessons and I was hoping that I could stay at home all day. SO BOOO TAG DAY!!!!!

Tomorrow I have to wake up super early considering the normal time I usually get to school. BOOO!! I’m losing more sleep. Even so I get to spend almost the whole day with my friends from MY, except at the last period because then we have to go to our last class. So now I need to go pack my stuff for tomorrow because if I don’t then I won’t have a good time at watermaina. And that’s a BIG BOOOO!!!!

No comments: