Friday, October 24, 2008

blog T1-51

I only slept for 11 hours!!!!!!!! BOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I wanted to sleep for at least 12 hours. But at least I got a good sleep. Today my dad, brother and I went out to eat. I still need to go to class later. BOOOOO!!!! But I can relax at home first. We still have weekend homework from school and after school lesson homework.

I don’t want to go to my lesson today because it’s a professional development day and also because we have a test every week. BOOOOO!!! I also think that the tests are really hard because I don’t know at least 2-4 questions that it asks.

I’ve noticed that I usually notice the spider outside my window only on pro-d days. INTERESTING!! The spider I saw the first time is still there but on my previous window exploring I saw another spider. Now that I look out the 2nd spider isn’t there anymore. I WONDER!!?!?!? Oh well. Maybe it found a better home safer and warmer than the outside wind, hanging off a tree.

No comments: