Sunday, October 12, 2008

blog T1-39

So my mp3 still doesn’t work so I’m not even going to try using it. The first time I tired it was yesterday and it worked but after that it kept on saying it’s formatted. BOOO!!!!! I want it to work but it won’t. Anyways my brother’s mp3 works but it has no battery so I have to help him recharge his. THAT’S not fair. I hope that when I get a new mp3 or iPod it actually works and doesn’t say something about formatting

For cadets I have to stitch on my new badges and I also have to redo some of them. The last time I try to on my badges it didn’t turn out very well so my dad had to help me. Unfortunately they were stitch onto the wrong spot so now I have to redo because my dad said that I have to learn.

Basically I still need to go to my lessons on long weekends which aren’t very pleasant considering the fact that their called long weekends because there suppose to be holidays. BOOO LESSONS ON LONG WEEKENDS!!!!!! (this is my longest capital sentence so far).

No comments: