Friday, October 17, 2008

blog T1-44

The onigiri (don’t know how to spell) they sell at Churchill’s old dog pound is pretty expensive I think it’s about $2.50. They sell them at T&T and I think they’re cheaper there. Anyways I there are like 3 flavours I want to eat the teriyaki chicken flavoured one. The fries at the cafeteria are pretty expensive to at least $3.75. But it looks so delicious. This is my goal one day I will get an onigiri and fries with gravy. YUMMY!

I need to do more book test because I have only done one. I need to read at least 4 more books on the independent reading list. BOOO!!! Even though I like to read books many of the books on the list aren’t particularly very good, or my kind of book. There are a couple that doesn’t add up to 4 books. Maybe 3. I need to find another one!!!

I just got back from French and I had to take the bus home today. BOOO, because it was cold and I was freezing even though I was wearing my jacket.

No comments: