Monday, October 27, 2008

Blog T1-54

Remember last time in my blog I said I ripped my mom’s sweat pants while in gym. Well because I forgot to ask my mom to wash them yesterday I get to wear them again. I don’t really like to wear it not because there’s a rip but because it’s not particularly warm material my legs get cold easily. When I touch the tiny rip I made it feels hard like plastic. BOOO!!!!

I hope that this week including FRIDAY we don’t get a lot of homework because it’s it should be relax week this week. Anyways maybe we should make a week when all we have to do is do school work and not homework or fun work. Although fun work is fun when you mix it in with homework it steals all the fun away from it. BOOO!!!

Anyways I thought that my rough draft model copy was the good copy and spent most of my time doing it. BOOO!!!! Now I have to do my good copy. Oh well. I guess next time I should ask before I do. So I have to get on with life and quickly do my model drawing and then HAND IT IN!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: