Thursday, October 2, 2008

blog T1-29

I also talked on email with my friend who was supposed to go to the same high school as me but moved to China. BOOO!!! Even though I might not have any classes with her I miss her a lot. I only knew that she was going to China the day before she went. She was so much fun and we always laughed when she was around, we still do but we miss her. She told me that she went to an American School in Shanghai and they also have blogs. I told her my blog address and she went on and commented on it, YEAH!!! She said that she might come and visit us soon and we could all go on a surprise visit to visit our old teacher together with a bunch of friends. That would be awesome.

Today I also went to our school library with my English class. It was pretty fun. We had a short scavenger hunt I was having some trouble but my friends help me out. Currently I am reading a book called Thieves like us it’s a pretty good book so far. Something I want to complain about is why I can’t borrow 2 Independent Reading Books, well that’s because I wanted to read another book from the Independent Reading List

No comments: