Wednesday, October 29, 2008

blog T1-56

I’m probably going to have to talk a little bit today because I have a lot of homework. Yesterday I had forgotten to say in my blog that there might me a change in schedule for MY. I’m not sure which subject to choose. I would have chosen math but many people are at different levels in math like grade 9 or 11. SMART!!! Then there’s French, French to some people is hard because you have to learn a new language. If it is possible I would chose Fine Arts to change to MY. This is because in Fine Arts we could do drama (not my favourite thing), Art (my favourite thing), and Music (no comment). I don’t want PE to change into MY not because I hate MY but because PE is the only subject that I have that does not include writing and studying. Although that might change soon.

I’ve noticed that when I try to make straight lines with my ruler it is very difficult. BOOOO!!! That’s all for today because I need to study for my Science Chapter Test tomorrow.

No comments: