Saturday, October 18, 2008

blog T1-45

I already finished 1/3 of my books that I have started. I’m almost finished the other two and I trying very hard to read at any free time I have. SO YES!!!! The book that I’m trying to take a book test on is actually very good. There’s a sequel of this book but I’m going to have to read that after I’ve done 3 more books test. And I just noticed that I have the right amount of books that I want to read on the book list. YEAH ME!!!!

I need to drink vitamin C stuff everyday and so when I asked if I could drink orange juice she added it in. BLAH!!! GrOsS!!!! It tasted like syrup and was super sweet. Also she’s always like don’t drink eat too many fruits because of the sugar. I think what I’m drinking had even more sugar than 3 oranges!! And I don’t like super sweet foods such as caramel. BOOO SUPER SWEET STUFF!!!!!

No comments: