Thursday, October 23, 2008

blog T1-50

I can’t believe it’s already Thursday. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to sleep longer. The bad thing about tomorrow is that I still have a lesson to go to, which means that I can’t really chill at home. I also have to finish my Chinese homework and practice piano. It’s so hard to juggle all these balls all at the same time.

Today I just finished a book test. I think I did pretty well and I hope I passed. I need to pass!!!!!!! Or else. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!! Evil music.

SLEEP!!! SLEEP!!!!! SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! Finally SLEEP I will sleep for at least 12 hours today. YES. I will finally fulfil my goal of sleep for at least 12 hours in high school!!! That’s at least 2 goal fulfil so far. Right now I’m trying to fulfil a dream of reading 5 books a term. LET’S GO ME, LET’S GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! (chanting encouragements to myself).

No comments: