Sunday, October 5, 2008

blog T1-32

I got back from my cadet camp. I’m SO TIRED!!!! The 2 hours of sleep I had that on Friday. During camp we had to do night shifts. My shift was from 12:30-1:30 a.m. and then wake up at 6:30 a.m. BOOOO!!!! When I got picked up today I was glad because I could finally get some real sleep. In the car I had a long doze. Lots of ZZZZZZs. When I got home I also had another doze. I feel a lot better.

Anyways my friend and I took the Cadet test and (drum roll) WE PASSED. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. There were true or false questions, short answers, naming parts, and a practical exam. The practical exam to me was the easiest and I got perfect on it. YEAH!!!! Basically in the practical exam you tie the knots that they tell you to tie (4 knots) and answer some questions they ask you.

I’m really tired now so this is what I’m going to say to you people out there, STAY IN BED.

No comments: