Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blog T1-55

I burnt my tongue while drinking soup yesterday. BOOO!!!! Now when ever I eat, drinking or talk it hurts my tongue/me. I’m eating an apple and it stings my tongue A LOT!!! Anyways the tongue has little red dot on it. SCARY!!!

So lately I’ve being told that when I speak Cantonese I always add on English. So it’s more Chingilsh pronounced Chin + golish (made up word of Chinese + English). And when they catch me saying part English and part Chinese sentences they always repeat it to me and tell me how I combine the too. Even though I said it’s kind of weird and funny when they tell me about it.

There’s going to be a clock change by an hour. The good thing is it’s sort of like we get to go to school an hour late but the bad thing is it’s still the same amount of time that we get to sleep. Anyways this is kind of weird because I don’t get why we have to change an hour forward or and hour back every time. If everyone in the world did not do this then we would all not have to me confused as to what time is. (generally speaking it’s me who get’s confused.)

No comments: