Saturday, November 1, 2008

blog T1-59

I slept so much today and yesterday. It was awesome. First yesterday I took a 1 hour nap and then I took a 2 hour nap today. This morning I think I would have fainted if I didn’t have a chair near by. I was getting up for breakfast and when I was about to sit down everything turned white I couldn’t even see anything. After I sat down everything went back to normal so I’m okay.

My brother went to camp today so I don’t have too many lessons. For my Chinese midterm I got 97!! BOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was hoping to get 100 but too bad. Also today I didn’t have to do tag day because they overbooked too many people. YES!!! This is the first time my brother had a sleep over. I think he is SUPER EXCITED because his friend is going with him.

We need to change the time today. I thought we were changing the time yesterday so I did. HEHE MY BAD!!! But that means I don’t need to change the time today. YES!!! I feel so lazy sometimes.

No comments: