Thursday, October 16, 2008

blog T1-43

I haven’t really done all my homework yet. The only fun work that I got was from my AS class. Yesterday I did an essay which I thought was due today and I wasn’t even suppose to and that took up a lot of my time. Now I have to finish all of day 2’s homework before I got to bed or, Dun Dun Dun!!!!! (Scary music)

I just finished my piano class and am right now thinking on how to write my Plot diagram. It’s kind of hard but I might just mange to finish it by 9:00pm and then do my redo of the science proposal. Or around that time.

I just found out that my school’s girl field hockey team is the number 1. YES!!!! WE ROCK!!! GO BULLDOGS!!! Also our volleyball team has also won every game they have played so far. SWEET!!! I will be cheering for them from behind. GO BULLDOGS 2x!!!!!!!

No comments: