Friday, October 10, 2008

blog T1-37

Today on the radio I heard I commercial about how bad the Liberal party was. I didn’t like it at all. I mean it’ one thing to promote yourself but it’s another to day bad thing about people. At school we don’t do any advertising about how one person is bad all we do is advertise ourselves.

I haven’t gone to the Recycling team of Churchill for 2 times already. I know it’s bad to skip but I really want to go home and sleep. It’s finally the long weekend!!!!! SLEEP A WAITS. I’m probably going to do all my homework on Sunday or Friday so that I can have more time to sleep on Saturday. I’ve hardly done any piano practicing this past week. At least the weekends we have less work but that doesn’t mean we have none!!!! BOOOO, because it’s not fun work!!!!

To bad this long weekend my dad couldn’t have a day off or that would be sweet. Then my dad can make one of my favourite soups, veggie soup. The veggie soup includes tomatoes, cut celeries, potatoes, and cabbage. That soup is one the best mad in my household. Other soups that I like include, beef soup, mushroom soup, chicken noodle soup, alphabet soup, dong qua soup (the kind my dad makes).

No comments: