Monday, October 20, 2008

blog T1-47

So I’m doing my science lab write up right now or half way through and I’m thinking to myself hey this is pretty easy (let’s keep it that way). The only question I’m stuck on is what knowing about they difference between a plant cell and an animal cell help in life. It’s a question I can’t find an answer to. It’s the only question left before I’m done. I can’t think!!! I have brain problems. BOOOOO!!!!!!!

Today I notice that I didn’t know many of my friends’ Chinese names (those who have them). Most of my friends parents usually call them by their English names. Weird that I’m thinking about names. By the way I know all the names of the people in my fine arts and M.Y. classes, most of every one in my P.E., math class. That’s quite a lot of names I need to remember. YAY!!!!!

I also noticed that many people in M.Y. all think the same. For example me and my friend says the same things, except that sometimes my friend says it before I do. This is a very cool discovery.

No comments: