Saturday, October 4, 2008

blog T1-31

I didn't sleep very well today because I had to sleep on the floor with a thin sleeping bag, but luckily they have heating in the building that my friend and I slept in. Every time I have a sleep over I always come home sick with either a fever or the sniffles (the cold). BOOO!!! So let's hope I don't because I am very grumpy and suffer a lot when I am sick.

At camp basically what we do is like boarding school, we learn!!!! Well it's not as bad because you what you learn are things such as how to tie FOUR knots and saying what you use those knots for. We also have to remember rankings and drills. BOOO DRILLS!!! These are all supposedly on the test but for unknown reasons I like tying knots the best. WEIRD!! My test is tomorrow I very anxious because at Cadets you have to pass with 75% or higher unlike school where you usually have to pass with 60%. I hope me and my friend both pass because it will be lonely without her to talk to.

Tomorrow I'm definitely not going to be able to have morning tea with my grandparents because I'm taking my Sea Cadets exam this really stinks. At least we'll probably be able to watch a movie before we sleep today. I miss my comfortable bed I wish that the training camp wasn't over night because I like staying at home because I miss my bed. I miss the comfortable softness, the warmth of my blanket, the smell of my pillow.

No comments: