Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog T1-52

I’m researching on for my S.S. studies current new projects right now and I just finished reading an article about the new oxygen mask that helps animals after they get out of a fire. Yesterday I also did a Sudoku which was rated hard and was actually VERY HARD. I thought I completed it but I was wrong, when I checked my Sudoku I noticed that I made some mistakes!!!!!!! BBBOOOOOO!!!!!!

I finished reading another book today! YES!!! I now need to do my book test and read a couple more books and then I’m finished this terms English semesters goal. YEAH ME! I still need to complete my 12 hours sleep quest but haven’t succeeded yet. I WILL!!!

I’ve been able to play on my NDS. FINALLY. I played against my brother and my friend today. It was pretty fun because my friend and I were playing a car racing type of game and me and her came really close but I still won. YES!!!!! But it was probably because I played on that game more than her.

No comments: