Monday, October 13, 2008

blog T1-40

So today’s pretty busy and I still haven’t done my English essay yet!!!! I know I will sleep really late if I leave my homework until the last minute. So I’m trying to do it right now. Oh and also yesterday I saw this new T.V. series and it was about this book I was reading. The characters were different from what was described in the book and the book seems more interesting them the T.V. series. The T.V. series seems so fake, so unrealistic, basically I like reading more than watching. But that also depends on what I’m watching and reading but anyways that’s that.

I’ve noticed many things over the week:
#1: I don’t divide my time very well.
#2: I promise myself but I sometimes don’t do it.
#3: I haven’t practiced piano for along time, except on Thursdays and Fridays.
#4: Sea cadets consume a lot of my time.
#5: I don’t like too much (evil word).
#6: I like to use CAPITAIL LETTERS!!!!! And exclamation marks!!!!!
#7: All the good T.V. shows I watch are recommended by people.
#8: My list will go on forever and consume too much of my blog space (notice just 5 minutes ago. So I’ll finish it some other time)
Anyways there are tons to say and I’ll finish my list probably on Tuesday.

No comments: