Monday, October 6, 2008

Blog T1-33

I’m so cold and sleepy today. My parents say that you’ll get colder if you don’t get enough sleep, but I don’t think so because I’m cold with or with not much sleep. I’m probably having the best sleep since the weekends. This week (be prepared I’m complaining) I have at least 1 or more test on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I can’t wait until long weekend I can SLEEP!!!! I’m sure my friend would love it too. Right now I’m concentrating on work so I can sleep. See this is an easy equation. SLEEP= FINISH “FUN” WORK QUICKLY. Also on Saturday I don’t have to go to Chinese school so I can sleep later. SWEET SLEEP IS MINE. (Sorry for all the capitals just can’t wait to sleep).

Right now I have 3 books I’m reading. BAD ME!!! It’s just that I’ve read I book and then I see another book and I want to read that and then it keeps on going and going. I’m a very busy person like this because I never finish a book before starting a new one unless that one specific book is really interesting.

No comments: