Saturday, October 11, 2008

blog T1-38

Today I woke up at 11:00 am. This is awesome considering the amount of sleep I’ve been getting lately. I don’t want the long weekend to end because I feel pooped from all the fun work. I mean sometimes you need to take a break from the fun.

Anyways I’ve been watching AMVs on youtube today and going to lessons. I of course don’t watch AMVs during my lessons but I mean after my lessons. Anyways going to and from my lessons today it was really cold when I got home it was a relief because it was so warm. There are some pretty funny AMVs. I watched one of them at the Anime club.

Today I got an mp3 which look a lot like an iPod shuffle except it’s not. For some reason when I plug it into my computer is says something about “format” and it’s not working. It’s suppose to say MP3PLAY but instead it says removable disc (F:) and when I click it says please insert disk. That means it’s not working. BOOOOO, because it’s new and I didn’t even do anything to it!!!!!

No comments: