Sunday, October 26, 2008

blog T1-53

I’m only going to the homework that is due tomorrow today because I don’t feel like doing more. All I’ve been doing this week is sleep, lessons and read. It’s a comfortable life this weekend, but I always have this feeling, sort of guilty feeling when I leave my homework till the last day. BOOOOO!!!!

I’ve just had a chat with my mom today at dinner asking her about the economic depression. Her point of view is that it was the cause of the American’s economy that caused all this. I just sat there and listened to her. I don’t have a opinion on this.

I noticed that many people are afraid to do things because of the pain it will cause them. I mean I’m sure some people can do flips without getting hurt (ONLY THINKING) but they won’t because they don’t HAVE to or they are scared they will hurt themselves. I will not be doing any flips or anything that will hurt me. So yeah that’s what I noticed.

No comments: