Wednesday, October 22, 2008

blog T1-49

I’m eating this pastry thing that my dad’s friend bought for us. It’s pretty good. Although it looks like it’s going to be too sweet. It’s not. I have to hurry and finish up eating because I’m going to cadets afterwards. Right now I’m wondering if you can eat eraser bit (by accident) and if they were harmful to you. It’s pretty weird but that’s what I’m thinking.

I still haven’t finished writing my vocabulary story yet and if I don’t then I might have to stay up really late. BOOOO!!!!! Another thing to BOOOOO about is that our school isn’t 1st in field hockey anymore. I mean I’m not in the team but still BULLDOGS RULE is a reason why winning is important, it’s called school sprite.

Today’s marching at cadets took longer than usual and my legs were getting tired. We had to clean up the building. Although it is not very big it is still tiring after about 2 hrs of standing around. BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom just picked some cherry tomatoes. And they are so good. They taste really SWEET!

No comments: