Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blog T1-7

Today I went to Royal Canadian Sea Cadets. During Sea Cadets we were made to stand for an hour without moving. After my painful stand the new comers got to watch a video on how you should and shouldn’t act in cadets. During the video I kept on yawning. What woke me up was the smell of food. It was popcorn. So during break time we got to eat popcorn. FOOD!!! Even after the break we still had to do more standing. It hurts my legs really bad, I keep bending them but the instructor beside me keeps whispering, “Don’t move.” It was kind of scary, like a ghost.

Talking about ghost today while we had S.S. class the lights suddenly turned off. It was pretty weird, but what scared me was that our S.S. teacher said there were rumours of a Churchill Ghost. Also my friend said that the lights in the gym also turned of during the volleyball try outs yesterday. Even though I’m a bit scared of the Churchill ghost I really want to hear the ghost story.

I still haven’t been able to fit piano in my schedule yet, but I’m trying. I’m still working out how to plan out my schedule for this year, because there has been I lot of changes so I WILL DO MY BEST!!!!

No comments: