Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blog T1-15

I went to my friend’s house today to help her finish her election poster. She also invited a couple of other people. We helped her decorate and color her poster. I thought we did a pretty good job it turned out very good. At her house we got to eat dim sum and rice. YUMMY!!! We also had coke as a beverage.

Today I finally joined a club it’s the Anime Club. We watched got to watch Astro Boy. Astro Boy is a pretty good show even though it’s a bit old. I think it was the second episode because I missed the first day of it. I had fun there and we also got to watch an AMV with the song My Girlfriend. That AMV was hilarious my friend and I were laughing so hard.

I was wondering when we would get our Go Card because my mom kept on asking me when I would get my card. I don’t even know what you do with a Go Card except that it allows you to borrow library books.

No comments: