Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog T1-12

Today I ate so much food. Let’s begin there was bun and water this morning. Egg sandwich, with ice tea in the afternoon an afterschool snack included an awesome beef noodle soup. I WAS BLOATING by the time I finished my noodles. Then there was dinner I had a bowl of rice, a bowl of celery, and a drumstick. BOOO VEGGIES.

Like I was saying yesterday I was watching a movie called Kung Fu Hip-Hop. It wasn’t as good as I hoped it would be. It was actually kind of boring. Kung Fu Dunk was way better then the movie I watched yesterday. I was wrong yesterday when I thought that they were from the same series, THEY ARE NOT.

I haven’t been able the read any of my favourite books since summer started and still I haven’t been able to read any of them. Only occasionally I read one or two chapters. NOOO!!!!

No comments: