Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog T1-6

Today after school my friends and I went to visit our old grade 7 teacher. We talked about high school we told him we had lots of homework, especially this week. That is because every single class beside P.E. and Fine Arts is giving us homework.

I haven’t tried out or joined anything yet, but I really wanted to join badminton but I missed the try outs. I wish they’d have a second try out, but that would never happen. Also I heard that today there was volleyball tries out but that some people came out with red arms from hitting the ball. There is still hope though so on the day clubs look for new members maybe I could join one. YEAH!!!

The assembly today was very interesting especially the part when our counsellor went on to the fire exit door edge. I was really scared for him because he went really quickly and he could have fallen of from the edge if he was not careful. SCARY!!!

No comments: