Friday, September 5, 2008

Blog T1-2

Today I just want to talk about random things that have happened today. Gym was fun today. My friend is in the same Gym class as me, YEAH ME!!! My friend and I like to talk about random things before and after class, so I’m usually very hyper during Gym time. During gym we played against the Grade 9s and we tied with them. After gym I decided to try to touch the basketball hoop net. That’s when I noticed that if someone were to run into the wall behind one of the nets he/she would easily be inside the girls’ change room. It’s finally Friday is what I noticed. High School seems to go on longer than elementary, so far. I hope everyday goes by fast because I’ve always believed that “Time goes by faster when you're having fun.”

Oh and today I finally finished my "Name Poem" and I ended up with a red, and blue felt pen with a little bit of black.

I also hope that I won't have too many activities over the weekends because schoolwork is starting to cut into my other activities such as practicing piano. By the way my mom is getting upset because I haven't been able to practice piano and I'm quitting a lot of things after elementary school so I should be careful or my mom might lose her temper and get mad.

No comments: