Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blog T1-22

I still haven’t been able to do my Chinese homework yet but that’s okay because I can ask my mom to help me. Today during the morning it was raining pretty hard and so I got pretty wet when I went outside. I noticed that outside my window there is a spider on a web it doesn’t seen to be alive because it’s not moving. Or maybe that’s because the wind out wide is very strong so if it moves it might come falling off its web. I can’t believe that the web can withstand the wind outside.

Today I was hoping it was a sunny day considering I don’t have to go to school. But NOO, it had to be a gloomy day. This stinks a lot. Also considering today I have Tag Day and have to stand outside for at least 3 hours it is even worse for me than for some other people.

Today I had to wake up at 10:00 am because my dad wanted us to go out and eat breakfast. Even though on school days I have to wake up earlier than that I am still unsatisfied with it, I was hoping to get up at 12:00 am. At least breakfast this morning was a delicious one. YUM!!!

No comments: