Tuesday, September 30, 2008

blog T1-27

Today I had to walk home like any Tuesday and when I got home I was really sweaty. I wanted to go to bed but I knew that if I did I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. So I just read. I also couldn’t walk home with my friends because they all had a game to go to.

Today I wasn’t as tired as I thought I would be but still tired. I hope that today I will have a good sleep and lots of rest.

I am having my Sea Cadets test soon!!!! I hope I pass because I don’t want to take the test again. BOOO, THE EVIL WORD!!!!! I still haven’t been able to remember all the parts of the rifle or the boat. This is a mission I most accomplish before I take my test. I MUST!!!!! My friend is also taking the exam so if I do not pass and my friend does then I won’t be doing the same stuff as her. BOOO!!!!

No comments: