Saturday, September 20, 2008

blog T1-17

I noticed today that many people are starting to get sick. There is a lot of sniffing and coughing lately. I think it’s because of the temperature change that people are not used to it. I hope I will get sick thought.

I am also very sleepy today because I haven’t been able to sleep very early. I keep on closing my eyes but can’t fall asleep because I wasn’t at home in my bed. Today I’ll probably go to bed earlier so that I won’t feel sleepy tomorrow.

I need to study for a test on Oct. 5 because I need it to pass my Cadet course. It’s really hard and most of it is hard to understand. I hope that I pass the test and don’t have to repeat another year.

I also got my first homework assignment for Fine Arts. NOOO!!!!! I don’t really understand how to do it but I’m trying my best at writing the things I do understand.

No comments: