Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog T1-21

My pants are all wet from standing outside during cadets today. Tomorrow will be the day I catch up my sleep. YES!!! Also today during cadets I met a girl who also goes to the same school as me and was in the same program. She was very energetic and fun. Actually many people at cadets are nice and fun. Tomorrow is also our Tag Day. NOOO!!! This stinks because we have to stand for 3 hours asking people to donate money to Cadets. At least there is money involved.

I also didn’t have much homework from my classes today. YES!!!!I can give a sigh of relief that I finally get a rest from my busy schedule. My goal tomorrow is to get at least $106 worth of donations for Cadets because our Chief said that we would get a reward if we did so. SWEET!!! Oh yeah and I forgot to do my Chinese homework so I have to finish that tomorrow too.

I really want to play on my NDS today because I haven’t for a very long time. I miss it, I need to play and soon!!!! I always see my brother playing on his and I am envious of him because he can play and I can’t. Tomorrow maybe I will be able to fit in a NDS time. AWESOME!!!!

No comments: