Sunday, September 21, 2008

blog T1-18

Right now I am studying for my cadet exam. It’s pretty hard to understand. I am trying my best to cram everything into my head. I have to learn about the parts of a rifle and parts of a ship. I also have to memorize all on the badges and I also have to remember the ranks. The only thing I can memorize right now is only a quarter of what is on the test. NOOO!!!!

Yesterday my friend told me to watch this show in Japanese and I told my brother to watch it but he wasn’t very interested. I think it’s pretty funny but I guess my brother doesn’t understand it. He kept on saying he rather play on his Nintendo then watch T.V.

When I am using sketch up it makes my head hurt a lot because it keeps on going in circles. My brother loves the program because it’s different and you can make cool thing with it. That I have to admit is true, but it make your head hurt and it is sometimes very frustrating.

No comments: