Monday, September 22, 2008

blog T1-19

Today was one of those busy days because I had a lot of lessons. I didn’t finish all my homework yet but I will soon. At least I finished my Sketch Up and handed it in. Tomorrow I have to get up extra early so that I can decorate my friends locker. I’m really excited though.

Today at school we watched a movie about robots but at end they compared how medical surgery is now used as cosmetic surgery and it was really disgusting because they cut opened a person’s head and started poking around it. GROSS!!!!

I couldn’t find the Illustrations and designs’ room today but I think that I can join some other time because today was just the first meeting. I asked my friend who also wants to join the Illustrations and Designs club where the room was and she also didn’t know. BOOOO!!!!

No comments: