Wednesday, September 17, 2008

blog T1-14

Today I had a fitness test. I sweated more playing field hockey than doing my fitness test. I did 20 crunches, 11 push up, 8.1 second 50m run, 11.43 seconds on my shuttle run, and 42 cm on my vertical jump.

I got 100% on my math test!!! YES!!! I haven’t told my parents yet but I pretty sure they will be happy too. I also might join the Anime Club at school.

Today during math class I saw this person doing a really cool pen twirl. It was a different version of my pen twirl, but it looked way more complicated. I tired doing the same one but I kept on dropping my pencil. NOOO!!!

Right now I want to watch the sequel of Incredible, Incredible 2. I think it will be a really good movie that my family would like to watch because WE’ve watched the first version already.

No comments: