Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blog T1-11

I am reading a book called Daemon Hall. It’s a horror story with horror stories inside. I was hoping it would be scarier like the book, More Horowitz Horrors. More Horowitz Horrors is super scary because I was still scared after I was finished reading the book. Also Anthony Horowitz is my favourite author because he writes really good books such as the Alex Rider and The Power of Five series. YEAH ANYTHONY HOROWITZ!!!! One of the reasons I like to read books by Anthony Horowitz is because his writing never gets boring. For example when I read the first book of something I of course want to read the sequel but then when I read the sequel it’s really bad. Some books are like that but not Anthony Horowitz books they are really good and every book is like the last or even better. This goes for every series I have read by him.

A while back I watched a movie called Kung Fu Dunk. It talks about a boy who was an orphan and was taken into a Kung Fu School. One day he is expelled because the evil principal sold him out. He is then taken in by a man who thinks he has great potential in basketball. The man helps him get into a college basketball team and the slowly rise to the top. On their last national game they lost because of the other teams was cheating but the orphan guy used a Kung Fu move and traveled back in time and the Kung Fu boys team won. Now I’m going to watch Kung Fu Hip-Hop I think it’s part of the Kung Fu dunk series.

No comments: