Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog T1-5

Today I had a busy day, because I didn’t even have time to go home and do my homework. I had to do my homework at a food court, because I had a lesson after school. I have art classes after school on Mondays and during my art class today I did some last finishing touches on my painting of a cat and started my new painting of a
Blue Jay. YEAH ART!!!

So after class I went out for dinner with my grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousin. During dinner I was being bad and started eavesdropping on my cousin’s conversation, but she soon found out when I laughed at one of her comments. I was stuffed by the time we paid the bill and had a stomach ache when I got home. BOOO!!!!

Oh and I finally found out who Joan of Arc, a.k.a. Jeanne d’Arc, is. She was a woman burned for having known how to use witchcraft. So now I can finally answer the question in my French homework which is due tomorrow. I think this week will be a busy week considering we already have lots of homework and a test, which will be on Friday. THE EVIL WORD!!!!!

No comments: