Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blogs T1-1

I still find school scary although it’s already my second day because I think I will get lost or I will not be on time. I’m always checking my timetable and looking at the map over and over again. Today I also got my new locker and what freaked me out was that I could not unlock my lock when I tried to take my lunch out, but eventually I was able to get it out. Fortunately my classes today were pretty fun, especially English class when we were making “name poems” and thinking of words that began with letters in our name. I thought that my English teacher was a very nice person. Half of my name poem looks like this:

S uper
H appy
A rtistic
N inja

I wanted to color my poem black, but the felt pen ran out of ink so I chose a red felt pen instead.

No comments: