Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blog T1-10

Today I was playing with my friends iPod touch and something I have to complain about it is that when you use the internet you have to zoom in to everything or you can’t read it. BOOO!!!

So it’s finally the weekends. YEAH!! I can finally relax from my busy schedule. I can sleep later, watch T.V. and maybe even go to the park. My hip also started hurting today while I was walking, I feel old. So now I will make myself do a stretch or two when I have time so my muscles will not cramp.

Also right now I want to watch the movie called “Fly me to the moon”. I think it’s going to be really funny and cute. It talks about insects who want to go to the moon with really good graphics, or so the reviews say. I want to watch it on my birthday as a birthday present.

No comments: