Saturday, September 27, 2008

blog T1-24

My today during piano my eyes turned blurry. Even though I could see the things fine nothing could go through to my brain. This is also why I played many wrong notes and got in trouble with my piano teacher. This must be the cause of sleep really late yesterday and waking up early.

Today I also got an awesome new electric eraser. You might think that an electric eraser is just like any other electric eraser except that it helps erase extra fine spaces and does not make smudges, EVER. My brother got a blue eraser but I wanted to get a white eraser, so BOOOO!!!

While watching T.V. today I saw a documentary movie preview about how circuses were getting old and less people were going to them. This was bad for business because less people means less money, while the animals’ food gets more expensive. This channel talks about the movie previews so I also got to see the preview about Eagles Eye. It was pretty cool and scary at the same time, but I think that it’s rated higher than my age. (NOT SURE)

No comments: