Friday, September 19, 2008

Blog T1-16

Today watched T.V. with my brother, it was pretty funny because my brother kept on saying win, win, and win to the T.V. He also jumped around every time villain lost.

Today I helped out the recycling team. I stacked bottles, rinsed boxes, and ran around school. It was pretty fun except for the sticky part. At first I did not know what to do but eventually I understood what to do. Unfortunately I was too late in realizing the hints and got my pants wet with water and juice. NOOOO!!!!

When I went to Costco one day I saw this book I really wanted to read and it had an awesome blurb and it was the kind of book I like to read. The book was called Daniel X. I think that it’s a very good book even though I haven’t read it yet. I really wanted to buy the book but my mom wouldn’t like me. I want that book for my birthday, unfortunately I won’t get it.

No comments: