Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog T1-25

I can’t believe that this is already my 25th blog because WOW. I thought that I only did 13. Maybe you forgot this already because on one of my single digit blogs I wrote that I really believe in a quote: “Time goes by fast when you’re having fun” So this means I’m having I lot of fun in school, because it goes by really fast now. YES, one of my goals is complete. SWEET!!!!

I’ve finally been able to play on my NDS. I have also been able to do more than 3 pen twirls now at least more than 20. This is a huge improvement, now whenever I don’t need write and am holding a pen I’ll start twirling my pen/pencil. (Like right now)

So it’s almost October and I’m going to the Sea Cadets Camp soon. I don’t want to, but I have to. BOOOO, TESTS!!!!!! (EVIL word) I’m also having lots of the EVIL word at school the past month. BOOO!!!

No comments: