Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blog T1-3

While doing my French homework today I just noticed that I had no idea who or what Jeanne d’Arc is/was. Right now I’m still trying to figure out what/who it is, and having no luck in finding it any sooner. Another bad thing is I don’t have a “Go card” so I can’t go to the library and borrow any books! That’s pretty sad because I haven’t read a book in 3 days. The good thing is I can finally twirl my pen at least 3 times in a row!!!! That’s because I can only do my pen twirl 2 times in a row, but that’s only when I’m lucky. YEAH, FINALLY!!!

Today I’m going to the night market to eat free fish meatballs. The reason they are the magical word FREE is because we know the store owner. YEAH FREE FISH BALLS!!!!

I figured today I ate a lot of junk food, this includes, chips, Pocky, crackers and a half of 2 different hamburgers (McDonalds). Although junk food tastes good I really have to cut back on eating them because their unhealthy. That last line was dedicated to my mom for always telling me that junk food is bad for you.

No comments: