Thursday, November 13, 2008

blog T1-71

I was thinking wouldn’t it be cool if M.Y.s got the whole day off on our Christmas Party (Dec. 18) YESSSSS!!!! During yesterday and have of today I thought that we were going to have the Christmas party for the whole day but then I asked my friends and they were like NOOOOOOO, we are only going to have it for that period only. ONLY. I then said NOOOOOOO (not that long of a no but still)!!!!!!! So we were going to be proactive and do something about it, somehow.

I can’t believe this is our 90th blog. It feels like just 2 weeks since I started school. Interesting how when we think back to the past all we usually think about are the good times which makes the past look shorter that what it really was. WERID I’m thinking like an old person. VERY WERID.

I don’t have any homework given to me today I hope I don’t have any homework given to me tomorrow either because that would be BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! A BIG BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! A VERY, VERY BIG BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments: