Wednesday, November 26, 2008

blog T2-6

Today we had a fitness test at CADETS. CADETS. You see the words CADETS? YES. I didn’t even know until we got there because they never telephoned me!!!! That was not nice, so my friend and I ended up going there with our CADET uniforms on. GOOD thing is that they had t-shirts, shorts and RUNNERS. YES RUNNERS. The BAD thing was that it was FREEZING COLD OUTSIDE. When I was half way done running I already couldn’t feel my arms and my legs were becoming STIFF from the cold.

TOMORROW is TRACK!!!! That means that everyone who’s in grade 8 are participating. YAY. That means that I’ll get to see all my MY classmates. I’m on team blue. I was hoping I could have be on team black (my favourite color if not a shade).

I’m reading another SUPER GOOD book. I can’t put it down and right now I’m actually reading and typing. COOL.

No comments: