Friday, November 21, 2008

blog T2-1

I talked with my cousin from Hong Kong today. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYA! I miss my cousin so much!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way he’s my favourite cousin no offense to my other ones. Well actually I like them all it’s just that this one is more fun to play with and I spend less time with because he doesn’t live around Canada.

Anyways I just noticed, because today is Pro D Day and I usually do this, when I looked out the window and I saw that the spider which was always there before was GONE. GONE I TELL YOU. I tell you for those who don’t know what I’m talking about. This started on a Pro D Day when I was looking out the window beside my computer and THERE I saw a spider on its web immobile. Then on the next Pro D Day (NO SCHOOL) I saw it again and again. This continues on forever for every Pro D Day. Then BAM it’s not there today. I guess it’s because the leaves on the tree started to die and fly away carrying bits on the web away. POOR SPIDER.

No comments: